Saturday, October 11, 2008

Secrets of Success

· The secrets of success in life is to be ready for opportunity when is comes.

· There are three rules for success: The first is: go on. The Second is: go on. And the third is: go on.

· Consider the postage stamp. It secures success through its ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.

· When I was a young man I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. I did not want to be a failure. Therefore, I did ten time more works.

· Nothing is achieved before it is thoroughly attempted.

· Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration.

· The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful gain their reputation form storms and tempests.

· A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books.

· Study as if you were to live for ever. Life as if you were to die tomorrow.

No comments: